Export Readiness Evaluations
15% of potential earnings from a new export market is lost through lack of understanding of customs and local regulations
Most companies start exporting ad hoc and learn from their mistakes which can be costly and waste a lot of time.
We assess how prepared you, your business, your products, processes and staff are for expansion into export markets.
Benefits of conducting an Export Readiness Audit:
- Clarity of Corporate Goals & Motivation
- Understand the Areas of Improvement Required to be Successful
- Receive a Step by Step Plan to Reach Export Readiness
- Be Totally Prepared for your Export Journey
- Improve Business Efficiency